Deadline: February 28, 2017
- All applications must be accompanied with a recent photograph (headshot) and a brief biography of 200 words or less. You may send these materials in a separate email, with the photo as an attachment, to email@example.com.
- Biggs Fellows must arrive for the opening events and stay through the closing events of the convention. The next convention will be in the Twin Cities, August 5-11, 2017
- Conventioneers in general participate in a full schedule of activities during the convention week and Biggs Fellows in particular are fully scheduled. Biggs Fellows are expected to attend all scheduled activities.
- All Biggs Fellows will share a hotel room with another Biggs Fellow.
- Your application for a Biggs Fellowship and three letters of recommendation are to be submitted online below. Please submit the application before requesting letters of recommendation from your sponsors. Letters of recommendation should not be received before the application.
- The deadline for all application materials including letters of recommendation is February 28, 2017. You will receive an email notification when your application is received as well as when each letter of recommendation is received. It is the applicant's responsibility to ensure that all materials are received on or before the deadline.
- All Biggs Fellows applicants will receive notification not later than March 15, 2017. Successful applicants will have one week to accept the award.
We require three letters of recommendation in support of your application: One should be from your organ teacher, a professional musician, or an organ builder; one may be in the nature of a personal or character reference; the third referrer may be chosen at your discretion.
Letters MUST be received not later than February 28, 2017. Applications without three letters of support will not be considered by the Selection Committee.
|Samuel Baker, Chair
Contact the committee: firstname.lastname@example.org